What are we doing?
- This is where the fun begins!
- After the base, a thin layer of sand is flattened so the pavers can be laid on top.
- Pavers can be laid in an endless amount of designs and patterns making every patio, walkway or driveway its own unique creation.
- Once the pavers have been laid any designs or special patterns are cut into the surface. Then we place a special plastic edging around the area so that it cannot move.
- The final things to do are compact and sand the area.
Why are we doing it the way we do?
- Each and every paver is laid by hand this way we can insure joint lines are straight and consistent.
- Since this is the visual part of the job we make sure there is a consistent color blend and nice smooth curves that are pleasing to the eye.
How do we do it?
- We use a blade that has diamonds in it to cut the pavers!
- We also use a state of the art edging that has been proven to be the best!
Servicing the Northern Front Range and Southern Wyoming: